Free, one-on-one technology assistance! Please be sure to bring your active library card as well as any devices, charging cables, and information you may need to access your accounts.
We can assist you with:
- Windows & Mac basics
- iPad and iPhone basics
- Kindle or Nook basics
- Library resource set-up and use (downloading books, music, movies, classes, etc)
- Microsoft Office Basics (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Email set-up and use
- USB flash drive use
- Google Drive set-up and use
- Facetime or Skype for video chatting
- Spotify or Pandora for listening to music
- Social media set-up and navigation (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Library database usage
****Sessions are limited to 15 minutes.****
Please join us for songs, stories, toys, and a craft! Designed for ages 3 - 5, but all children are welcome with adult caregiver! No registration necessary!
Weekdays after school, the Teen Room expands to cover most of the third floor! If you're a teen in grades 7-12, come hang out after school, use a computer, play video and board games, chat with friends, work on a school project, and more!
Check the info boards in the room for special events and happenings going on throughout the month!