Drop in for free, one-on-one technology assistance! Please be sure to bring your active library card as well as any devices, charging cables, and information you may need to access your accounts.
We can assist you with:
- Windows & Mac basics
- iPad and iPhone basics
- Kindle or Nook basics
- Library resource set-up and use (downloading books, music, movies, classes, etc)
- Microsoft Office Basics (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Email set-up and use
- USB flash drive use
- Google Drive set-up and use
- Facetime or Skype for video chatting
- Spotify or Pandora for listening to music
- Social media set-up and navigation (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Library database usage
Sessions will be limited to 15 minutes unless no one else is waiting.